Friday, August 2, 2013

Shimmerz Mixed Media Wall Hanging

Hey everyone , checking in from my crazy summer lol! Wanted to share a wall hanging , created for Shimmerz. Of course... a start to finish tutorial :) YOu will see me using the Texturez and Dazzlerz again! Staple i tell ya! ANd when you checkout at Shimmerz mention my name, and you get a free trial size of your choice for free. Yep yep thank me later :)
Also we have a challenge this month at Shimmerz all about the Texture!!!! Check it out here
We also have some new gals on board the DT that you all know and love! 
Anyways, i do hope you like my project and check the tutorial here. Hugs!




2 comments:

  1. You have such an imagination! and such a talent! Thank you Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really impressive design nice work and thanks for shairing.
    Shimmerz

    ReplyDelete