Thursday, January 23, 2014

Graphic 45 Stacked Cake Boxes

One of my fave ideas to browse on Pinterest are cakes! I have gotten tons of inspiration from them in some of my past works! I have a board dedicated to them, and I marvel at how those bakers create such works of art! Art is everywhere! This faux cake is def not a new concept, I have seen lots of these in t he past few years! Marvelous inspiration out there! This is my version though! I wasn't sure it would work out ! I have a video tut , but for some odd reason, youtube is having trouble playing it! I reported it, hopefully something will change! I used the A Ladies Diary line , one of my all time faves! I am a fan of the more pastel color range :)With black of course! Swing over to the Graphic 45 Blog to see a fab idea from Denise Johnson!  Hugs!


 
Supplies:
 
A Ladies Diary Paper Pad
Graphic 45 Staples Ornate Metal Key
May Arts Ribbon
Buttons
Twine
Bling
Candlestick
Paper Mache Nesting Boxes

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Again so much inspiration! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just stunning! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to pop over here and leave you some LOVE, and love it is! WOW! You blow me away with these intricate creations. This cake is INSANE The time it took to make each wheel. WOW! So incredible! :) So happy I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete