Friday, October 3, 2014

Baby 2 Bride Vintage Dreamcatcher

Hello lovely crafty peeps! Here today with another share for Graphic 45. 
I just LOVE to create dreamcatchers! With a scrappy twist of course. I had a blast making a shabby chic one for a babies room. Perfect for a photo of your precious one. Hope you all like what I have created.
Make sure to check out the blog today for more inspiration from Ginger.  Hugs

 I do have a tutorial on my YT channel on how to make these dreamcatchers
and the paper feathers as well.
 I painted the girls dresses and bows to match the papers. I used Silks Acrylic glaze to do so .
 I Love making these paper feathers!!!!!!! I just think you are so pretty!

 I handmade some flowers from the paper line, and then added some others in to fill the gaps.

Supply List:
Baby 2 Bride Deluxe Collectors Edition
Botanical Tea Papers
Embroidery Hoops
String
Pearls
Metal Wire for Feathers
Chipboards from Imaginarium and other companies
Silk Flowers
Handmade Flowers from Baby 2 Bride
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Cards
Silks Acrylic Glaze

1 comment: