Wednesday, April 15, 2015

G45 Fairy Garden Cart/Box

Hello all :) Here today with my altered ATC box for Graphic 45.
Some of us on the DT were challenged to make something using these wonderful boxes,
and you have to go check out the blog to see what everyone did with theirs!
Super awesome ideas! I was inspired by my teammie Nichola to make this little
whimsical piece. Along with another very talented lady Debrina Pratt.
I know mine doesn't come near the charm their pieces have, but I tried lol :)
I used the amazing Once Upon A Springtime Deluxe Collectors Edition. Along
with some Botanical Tea bits :)
I have a Snapguide Tutorial on how I created it. Hope you like!
Check out the blog for more projects from the team :)




 
 
 
Supply List:
Once Upon A Springtime Deluxe Collectors Edition
Botanical Tea 8x8 Paper Pad
ATC Book Box
Stamped Metal Brads
Chain
Metal Corners
Ingvild Bolme Junkyard Findings (light post)
bamboo skewers
Ribbon
Metal Wire
Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment